What content can I republish?
You are welcome to republish our blog posts for free. We publish all blog posts on Carolina Demography under a Creative Commons license.
What must I include if I republish your work?
- You must give credit and link back to Carolina Demography.
- You must include the staff member’s byline.
- Preserve all links in the story.
- Put the following attribution at the bottom: Carolina Demography is an applied demography group located at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
Are there any caveats?
- We don’t allow our material to be used to create advertising.
May I use your maps or visualizations in a textbook or publication?
Please ask us. (firstname.lastname@example.org) We generally say yes.
What must I include if I republish a graphic?
- Credit Carolina Demography in the caption.
- Do not alter the image in any way.
Can I use your logo on republished work?
Please do! You can find it here.
Should I tell you when content is republished?
You don’t have to, but we’d love to hear about it. Please let us know at email@example.com